版本支持：sublime text 2,sublime text 3
系统支持： Windows,OS X,Linux
插件介绍：A UI theme selector for Sublime Text.
Themr allows you to quickly and easily cycle forward, backward, or randomly through your available UI themes using the command palette or keyboard shortcuts.
- Full compatibility with Sublime Text 2 and 3.
- Allows themes to be favorited for even faster access.
- Automatically loads all available
.sublime-themefiles, including those found inside
- Configure all customizable theme settings without checking the theme readme or manually scanning the theme file. [ST3 ONLY]
Install Themr through Package Control or download and extract it into your Sublime Text
Toggle Theme Settings by Eibbor
Themr: List themes displays all the available themes in alphabetical order.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F5 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F5 (OSX)
Themr: Next theme switches immediately to the alphabetically next theme.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F7 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F7 (OSX)
Themr: Previous theme switches immediately to the alphabetically previous theme.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F8 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F8 (OSX)
Themr: Random theme switches immediately to a random theme that you have installed.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F10 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F10 (OSX)
Themr: Toggle Theme Settings displays a list of toggleable settings supported by your current theme.
Themr: Add current theme to favorites and Themr: Remove current theme from favorites add and remove the currently selected theme to your favorites list.
- You can also edit your favorites list manually through Preferences > Package Settings > Themr.
Themr: List favorite themes displays your favorite themes in alphabetical order.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F5 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F5 (OSX)
Themr: Next favorite theme switches immediately to the alphabetically next theme in your favorites.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F7 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F7 (OSX)
Themr: Previous favorite theme switches immediately to the alphabetically previous theme in your favorites.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F8 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F8 (OSX)
Themr: Random favorite theme switches immediately to a random theme in your favorites.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F10 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F10 (OSX)
When changing between themes, Sublime Text may need be restarted to fully clear the old theme settings and apply the new theme settings. Switching themes within the same family (e.g. Soda Light <-> Soda Dark) usually doesn't cause any issues.