Extension source viewer
插件介绍：View source code of extensions in the Chrome Web Store, Firefox or Opera addon gallery. Has button to install from Chrome Web Store.
This Opera extension adds a button to right of the omnibox when a CRX file or Firefox addon has been detected.
By default, this is only enabled on the Chrome Web Store, the Opera addon gallery and Firefox addon gallery. Upon clicking the button, three actions
- Download extension as zip file
- View source
- Install extension
The "View source" option opens a new tab with a simple viewer, with the following features:
- Download-as-zip and download-as-crx at the upper-right corner.
- List of file names, and the option to filter files with a regular expression.
- Find files containing a string, or with content matching a regular expression.
- Automatic beautification (formatting) of code
- Syntax highlighting
- Image preview
- View content of embedded zip files.
- Download Chrome Web Store extensions for a different platform (e.g. Chrome OS or NaCl).
- View the contents of any URL or zip file.
It is also possible to view the source code of Chrome, Opera 15+ and Firefox extensions that are hosted elsewhere. Further, there is an option to show a contextmenu entry on links whose target is a Chromium extension. Both features can be toggled at the options page.
Online demo with similar functionality: https://robwu.nl/crxviewer/